ASRCT AGM 2019 – Treasurer
This position is appointed by the Board for a two (2) year term in even number years and has a vote:
The Treasurer shall:
- Have custody of the Society funds and securities and shall keep full and accurate accounts for receipts and disbursements in books belonging to the Society and shall deposit all monies and other valuable effects in the name and credit of the Society.
- Receive and disburse the funds of the Society with the approval of the Board taking proper vouchers for such disbursements, and shall render of the Board of Directors , at each regular meeting of the Board of whenever they may require it, an account of all the transactions and the financial position of the Society,
- Present a report and the Annual Financial Statements at the annual meeting or as agreed by the Board of Directors,
- Prepare a comprehensive budget for the ensuing fiscal year to be submitted to the Board by January of the Current fiscal year,
- Custodian of the Seal of the Society, which he/she shall deliver when authorized by the resolution of the Board of Directors to such person or persons as may be named in the resolutions,
- Perform all duties and exercise all powers assigned to the Treasurer in the bylaws and rules and perform such other duties and exercise such other powers as may be directed from time to time by all directors of the Board and for the efficient management of the Society.
Please click on the following links for job posting boards from Alberta Health Services and BC Interior Health Services for Cardiology Technologists