Chinook Cardiology, situated in Lethbridge, Alberta, is a Medical Clinic and Echocardiography Laboratory. We are currently seeking a full-time Cardiology Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, booking, organizing, interacting with and assisting patients during clinical hours, non-invasive cardiac testing procedures to investigate cardiac abnormalities and level of function. Responsible for the performance of cardiac tests, understanding and recognizing the pathophysiological mechanisms involved in the formation and reoccurrence of complex arrhythmias.
- Ability to adapt and work within a fast-paced environment, capable of completing many assignments.
- Checking patients’ demographic particulars to ensure for accuracy, collecting patient history and information.
- Interaction with patients, scheduling appointments.
- Administering 12-lead ECG/EKG & Holter Monitor and ambulatory blood pressure equipment, analyzing and summarizing test results, generating reports for physicians to interpret.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Certification from an accredited school of Cardiology Technology.
- Current Certification of Basic Life Support.
- Registered status with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT);
- Registered member with the Alberta Society of Registered Cardiology Technologist (ASRCT);
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Healthcare, an asset.
- Experience using NorthEast monitoring devices and Holter LX software would be considered an asset.
- Superior attention to detail; ensuring clerical accuracy is met when recording information.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Willingness to learn, excel and achieve personal goals as well as be an active team member.
Compensation to commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, after successfully completing the probationary period, the successful candidate will receive additional benefits including a comprehensive insurance package and professional development allowance.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to apply. firstname.lastname@example.org
On it before May 31st, 2021